Thursday 11 April 2019

Layout Experiments - The Gallery Calendar - Self-led Brief

I then began experimenting with different layouts, considering how the dates could be organised and how these would look in relation to the imagery. I wanted to consider how the dates could be shown an interesting and contemporary way yet also be functional for information. I also looked out where the gallery name could be placed and the date and year - I hope to get quite experimental with this. It is important that it looks artistic but not too outrageous or confusing in order to appeal to the general target market. I also started thinking about imagery - looking at potentially including overlapping designs of the building or a piece of their permanent collection. There was also one type experiment which I was pleased with, yet I hope to include an image which gives a bit more of the gallery's personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment