Wednesday 8 February 2017

Pixel Design Development

Here I experimented with text size, layout and colour. I successfully integrated the titles into the designs and made sure they were more legible. I also settle on a layout that was a long panel of design with moderate information along a strip at the top. The '1984' was also pixilated yet the numbers were not too formulaic to maintain the illustrative style.

I experimented with replicating 'Toxic Zombie,' however I didn't take it further as the text was too small to be legible and the background design was too constructed. I found the most successful designs were the ones with figures and elements in the background that could be subjectively interpreted, whereas in 'Toxic Zombies' the background was clouds and sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment