Sunday 22 April 2018

Studio Brief 2 - Smaller Aspects of Design Based on Research

From part of my research I discovered that readers claimed the best environments for reading were ones that had minimal distractions. I decided to develop a way that readers could indicate if they were reading or not. This turned into a triangular sign that would state 'reading' or 'not reading', if 'reading' than the people surrounding the reader should be calm and respectful.



I also decided I would have one room for chatty readers and one room for quiet readers, where people can quietly read without being bothered or judged by anyone else. This was another thing I found from research, as some people said they needed silence to read and some people said they needed a busy environment to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment